Sunday, November 17, 2013

Our Registry - Coming Soon!




One of my awesome subscribers suggested that I do a blog post on the things Stefan and I registered for for our wedding and/or received. I thought this was a wonderful idea and I honestly don't think I would have thought of it on my own.. so thanks Kayla!



The two of us set out to register for wedding gifts in February.. about six months before our wedding and four before my shower. We made occasional changes up until the week of, I think! Our registry was at Bed Bath and Beyond and Target. I'm really happy with our choices and I think our guests were too! I'm going to include as many links as I can and also put in pictures of products that I really liked and think any brides-to-be should consider. I'm going to include bonus gifts.. things we didn't have on our registry that we were given.. that I was super excited about! This might help any friends of brides and grooms who want to do something more personalized. Those kind of gifts were a lot of fun!




We basically got everything we had registered for.. because we went shopping after our wedding and bought any remaining items with any gift cards we had been given. That was a lot of fun too! I still have about five dollars on a gift card waiting to be spent. Woo hoo! Gift cards were awesome when it came to buying things we didn't quite need for our house, but helped make our house a home without breaking our bank.

I'll have a couple posts in a registry series.. that way I can include a lot of pictures and hopefully it will be easy to maneuver. 

So get ready, lots of registry posts will be coming soon!


The Series:

Our Registry - Things We Had Or Else Would've Registered For
Our Registry - Things We Should've Registered For
Our Registry - Extra Things We Were Given


*Links will be valid as I post :)

xo, Hay


No comments:

Post a Comment