Saturday, September 13, 2014

Falling For Fall


Today was the first day that I felt that it was cool enough to the point that I was able to dress as though it were fall. So obviously I went ahead and did it up. 




A new obsession of mine is Tori Kelly's big, voluminous, gorgeous curly hair. I did my own short hair "mimic" of her style by using my waver from revlon. I think I'll be styling it this way for the fall!




My afternoon consisted of thrifting with two good friends, followed by a wonderful lunch date with said friends at a newly opened Italian cafe in town. The food was so delicious. I nearly slipped into a food coma. My nails, however, needed some serious attention so I got them done instead. This outing ended after I picked up some goodies at the craft store and made a "fall" wreath for our front door. It's almost done... I just need to find a bigger "T." That mission is for another day. Now hubby and I are off to the movies to see "If I Stay" for a Saturday night date. I still get butterflies when he asks me on a date. It's pretty cute. ;)

Hope everyone enjoyed this beautiful Saturday in September!





Drop Pearl Earrings || Target
Tank Dress || H&M
Infinity Scarf || Express
Chambray Button Down || Lee Rider's from Walmart
Cream Waffle Knit Cardigan || Decree from JC Penney
Leggings || TJ Maxx
Boots || "The Royal" from Not Rated on Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment