Friday, September 6, 2013

My Favorite Things - August '13


ONE:

"I do" by Holley Maher



Our wedding photographer used this song in a slideshow of our wedding day and I fell in love. The only place I was able to find it was on itunes. It's definitely worth the .99 cents! Here's another one of her songs I'm loving..


"When people wish for love we're what they're wishing for"


TWO:

House Tours on blogs


Continue reading with caution. Taking house tours is extremely addicting..

 Here are a few of my favorite homes I've found..













and my favorite home...




THREE:

NYX Lipstick in Femme



This color looks super scary but it's honestly not bad. 


FOUR:

Rehab Addict on HGTV


This show is awesome. I've been watching Property Brothers quite often also, but sometimes their style is too modern for me. Nicole Curtis is the designer on this show and her whole goal is restoring old homes to their former glory. Hallelujah. Finally someone I can relate to although I am nowhere near as skilled as she is. Our home was built in 1828 so I love getting ideas from her for our old home.


FIVE:

McDonalds Caramel Frappe


Sometimes I do bad things such as stop at McDonalds at seven in the morning on my way to babysitting. I can't help it though! I am SO not used to getting up that early and the family I work for doesn't even OWN A COFFEE MAKER. How a home is a home without a coffee machine.. I'm not sure. This is a habit I hope to break when we live in our own home. 


SIX:

Our Wedding



Okay.. this seems so cliche, but I loved my wedding day. It couldn't have been more perfect and I honestly miss it! If I could go back I don't think I'd change a thing and since I'm only doing it once in my life.. I had to include it in my favorites. Hopefully I'll have a blog up about our day soon!





That's it for my August favorites! Leave a comment and let me know if you'd like to see one for September!!






No comments:

Post a Comment