Thursday, November 7, 2013

Our To-Do List

Stefan and I met up at Subway a few days ago while he was on his lunch break and I mentioned to him that I would like to make a bucket list with him. I'd been thinking about things I really would like to experience with him.. things that are actually likely to happen in say the next five years. When he started giving me things to add I had to stop him. Bucket list was the wrong thing to say to him. One of the first things he said to add was "visit europe." Not all that crazy, unless you know me and know how terrified I am to fly and also I'm not sure how we are paying for this in the next five years on a whim. My whole idea was to write really obtainable, no trouble at all, experiences. He went on to tell me that I  need to shoot for the stars and have big goals. This is my life being married to a go getter. SO. I changed the wording to a "To-Do" list. A list of things that we are to-do together. That way Europe can stay on his bucket list and I don't have to think about it for awhile.


This blog post will always be changing. Hopefully. My intent is that we will actually cross things off of our list and continue to add new things as we think of them.


Here are a few things that we came up with so far. 

Visit NYC during Christmas time
Carve pumpkins together
Leave a 100 dollar tip for a server we feel deserves it
See The Nutcracker ballet
Go on a real picnic
See The Phantom of the Opera on broadway
Go hear Tuesday night music at our local coffee shop
Take a camping trip
Attend a dance lesson
Christmas lights at the zoo
Go Skiing/Snowboarding
Go shopping together but for each other
See The Lion King on broadway
Take golf lessons together
Watch Disney on Ice
Christmas caroling (does anyone still do that?)
Rollerblading
Have a couples massage
Kiss in the rain
Make a fort out of pillows and blankets and watch t.v.




What are some things you'd put on your to-do list? Leave a comment cause I'd love to know!


1 comment:

  1. Oh that is such a cute list :) My fiance suggested making a fort on a whim and it was the most spontaneous, child-like fun I have ever had!
    I would definitely recommend crossing off kissing in the rain soon!!

    ReplyDelete