Thursday, October 24, 2013

My Favorite Things - September 2013


ONE:

Lipstain.



I have been loving two different lip stains. 
L'oreal Colour Caresse Wet Shine Stain and Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain.
I plan to make a video going more in depth about colors and such soon!


TWO:

Substitute Teaching.



As you probably know, I am way passionate about teaching. I love doing what I do and I can not wait until I have a classroom of my own. In the mean time.. I plan to sub. I started in September and have had many opportunities to get into numerous classrooms. I LOVE IT! It's kind of stressful with not knowing how many jobs I'm going to get a week, but it's worked out really well so far. 

Even though I don't have my own class.. those kids get to know me and I try really hard to get to know them too. I get to meet a bunch more students by subbing and hopefully touch their lives.. even if it's just for a day. It's truly a wonderful thing to love what you do and it's been a very rewarding experience.

THREE:

Whales. 


I love these little cheese crackers. They're an off brand version of Goldfish crackers but believe me then I say that they are cheaper AND better. We've been buying them from Dollar Tree.. but I've heard they've been in the dollar spot at Target as well. Whales are way cheesier and saltier than Goldfish and they are also cooked perfectly. You know how sometimes Goldfish taste burnt? Whales don't play like that. Every box is exactly as it should be. You're welcome. 

FOUR:

Salted Caramel White Mocha from Starbucks.



This seasonal drink from Starbucks is an excellent example of how one measly word can make a world of difference. You have GOT to say white mocha. This drink with regular mocha.. forget it. It's just not as good. And I love it. A lot.





No comments:

Post a Comment